Tuesday, April 19, 2011

penatnye hipokrit...

hehehe.. hye... i m back... so here is the new issue that is always flying inside my brain... hehe... ppepon just wanna say that is it okay 4 me to continuing my beloved act as hipocritor.. hahaha... what a gud vocab nazie... hehe... so let me think 1st bout being hypocrite... hmm... sometimes it looks so edgy but yeah that is me... hehe.. so ble lah aku leh buang sikap tuh..? hahaha... so y i m saying that? this is becoz sometimes i need 2 take a gud care of my frenz heart so it will not ruin our relationship.. i m actually a straight fwrd prson but yeah sometimes it become so complicated when we r in deal with heart... hmmm... tp x pew la i will still be me... huhu... degil!! so now i m in a dangerous situation which is i m hypocrite with myself... hahaa... ayo0k x tau...! so wut 2 do? huhu... so here is my solution which is write on my blog n find some answer from all the readers... hehe...
so READERS...!! WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY hypocrite IS NOW EATING myself? hehe... IT IS NOW DEAL WITH heart PROBS... hhehe//.. any idea?

1 comments:

IdAmAn said...

xpyh hipokrit sgt.... penat n sakit ati je t... be urself k... :)

Post a Comment

Click here